HOW TO BUY
Buying at ATIPIKA SOTOGRANDE is very simple. You just have to follow the following steps:
- Choose the product category.
- View the product/s that interest you. With one click, you will get an enlargement of the photograph to see the detail, composition, technical characteristics, available sizes, reference, price and more additional information.
- Select a product and add it to the cart. You can then choose: continue shopping or confirm the order. Enter the shipping information where you want us to send the order.
- Select a payment method: Credit Card or PayPal.
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order, and another at the time it is shipped, along with a tracking link so you can check its status.
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
We have the following payment methods: Credit Card and PayPal. Accepted credit cards are the following: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, among other international credit cards.
For what reason can my credit card be declined?
Your card may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- The card could be expired. Check that your card does not exceed its validity date.
– The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
– Some information entered may be incorrect. Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields.
Is it safe to use my credit card online?
Yes, all payments are processed through PayPal, an international online payment management operator that offers all the guarantees so that transactions are carried out safely. All card payments are processed by Stripe's comprehensive gateway, ensuring payment security at all times.